WTB Aftermarket Seat

jmsandy77

Hi All,
Looking to purchase an aftermarket seat for my FZ8 (ie Shad, Top Sellerie, Corbin, or Dirt Road Eddie). Please let me know what you have, the condition it's in (pics would be great) and what you'd like for it. I look forward to hopefully hearing from you!

tiki

Hi All,
Looking to purchase an aftermarket seat for my FZ8 (ie Shad, Top Sellerie, Corbin, or Dirt Road Eddie). Please let me know what you have, the condition it's in (pics would be great) and what you'd like for it. I look forward to hopefully hearing from you!

I had Dirt Road Eddie mod my stock seat, and its been my best investment so far. I haven't had any experience with the other brands but his prices are good and he'll mod your stock seat for probably less than you get one of the others secondhand.

jmsandy77

I had Dirt Road Eddie mod my stock seat, and its been my best investment so far. I haven't had any experience with the other brands but his prices are good and he'll mod your stock seat for probably less than you get one of the others secondhand.

Thanks for the reply. That's probably the route I'll end up going. He and I have emailed over the last month. But for the front and rear plus shipping back and forth he's still very close to $300. I was hoping to maybe get lucky and find something less than that before I pull the trigger and send off my seats to him.

Last edited:

Keach

I was going to say the same thing as Tiki. I've been really happy with my dirt road Eddie seat. Might want to look into the Spencer seat mod. A lot of guys are really happy with his seats and I think they are a little bit cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk