WTB: Aftermarket Exhaust

codename607

I'm looking to upgrade my exhaust and wanted to check and see if anyone in my area has one for sale. I'm in Laurel, MD.

thach1130

I'm going to change to the Marthy midship exhaust soon so i'll sell my Yoshimura R77 (no baffle). I'm in Annandale VA if you'd like to pick it up.

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
I also already went to the Marthy midship. So I have cambos mivv double gun without the bracket. If your interested let me know.

Marthy

You guys rock! I should be able to start production within 2 weeks or so. If enough member show some interest I can look at a group buy and try to get some deals.

I did that last year on the FZ6R forum and if we were able to hit 12 unit we were able to have someone win there purchase. We didn't hit the numbers but that was a quich a$$ deal if we did.

The package was Exhaust mod, PCV and block off plates with a Viper can. I'll try to get the Carbon can ready soon. Kind of depending on the supplier on this one. Let me know what you guys think and I'll try to work some magic. LOL

cambo

Avid Rider
I also already went to the Marthy midship. So I have cambos mivv double gun without the bracket. If your interested let me know.

Banky...can you put up a vid of the exhaust? sorry if you already did and I missed it...

I'm definitely interested in one

HIWAY

i have a dan moto exhaust for sale with baffle and clamps used for 3rides i just got a 2 bros exhaust so i am selling this with the baffle 100.00 plus shipping probably 20.00 if your interested