Who are all the Midwest riders?

• Thread starter Deleted member 438
  • Start date
A

AndyDehnRules

Big Lake, MN. Would really like to do a North Shore ride up by Duluth this summer or fall!

ultimate_walrus

I'm stuck in Omaha, NE. I saw a pair of gold forks riding home one day. I started to follow him, but then I thought I was being weird. No sign of any other locals on the forum though :-(

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Shorted

I am from Bartlett, Il. Haven't seen another FZ8 yet. We should definitely set something to meet up.:fiddy:

F

fz8kansas

I am in the Kansas City area. I got mine in April of this year. I have yet to see another FZ8 on the road. Went to three area dealers looking for the bike and only one had some in stock and on the floor.

bucktownbilly

You can add one more Chicago FZ8 rider to the count. Just picked up my 2013 on Friday.

So did anybody get a firm count on how many FZ8's are in the Chicago area anyway? Judging by post compare to the FZ6 forum, it's not a lot. I like that.

Keach

I'm about two hours west of Chicago...grew up in the burbs. Farther I get away the more I like it lol.

MotoZen

You can add one more Chicago FZ8 rider to the count. Just picked up my 2013 on Friday.

So did anybody get a firm count on how many FZ8's are in the Chicago area anyway? Judging by post compare to the FZ6 forum, it's not a lot. I like that.

I'm about two hours west of Chicago...grew up in the burbs. Farther I get away the more I like it lol.
Let me know where you're at and I'll add you the member map.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

leem00

just took delivery of a 2013 on Saturday, anyone else closer to ft wayne?

I went to college up there, and drop in from time to time to visit friends and work on my toys at a friends shop.

Planning a trip in the next month to get my HID wired in.

MotoZen

just took delivery of a 2013 on Saturday, anyone else closer to ft wayne?

Welcome to the club! There is a thread with a link to the member map that I'm still trying to build. Give me your zip code and I'll add you to it if you'd like.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.