Who are all the Midwest riders?

• Thread starter Deleted member 438
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 438

I'm from Morton Grove, IL, which is in the Chicago land area. I think it would be great if some of us could get together and do some riding.

BDazzler

I'm down on I-70 near the IL-IN boarder. It's pretty far, about 225 miles south of you on I-57. I'm on an '07 FZ1 and my wife is on a '09 Ninja 250R. I was hoping to get my wife to upgrade to an FZ6R or the FZ8, but I think she likes the Ninja 650R. Actually, she's still content on her 250 for now.

If you ever make it down this way, let me know. I'm always happy to take a ride!

Enjoy that FZ8. It's a great looking bike.

D

Deleted member 438

This bike is so comfortable that I think a 225mi ride is actually possible.

trixster8

I'm out in South Elgin, IL, and someone just bought the FZ8 at my local Yamaha, maybe they'll pop up on this site sooner or later.

lothodon

Super Moderator
if i can get just a few months of things going right (in general) i too will be at indy this year...as for hayden, ain't gonna happen this year.

it will be stoner vs. pedrosa for 1st, then lorenzo and spies for 3rd...then everybody else...then the crt teams.

D

Deleted member 438

if i can get just a few months of things going right (in general) i too will be at indy this year...as for hayden, ain't gonna happen this year.

it will be stoner vs. pedrosa for 1st, then lorenzo and spies for 3rd...then everybody else...then the crt teams.

I'm going to try to take Monday off and make it a 3 day weekend. I'll definitely tag a long with you on the way down there.

Glovik

Another Midwesterner here! I'm in Cedar Rapids, Ia. Chicago is going to be an everyone other weekend ride probably. Just for fun and seeing a friend that lives there.

Three cheers for Central Time lol

H

Hoover

awesome, at least i know there are THREE in wisconsin now!!!

There are at least 5 in Madison alone bud.
I have riden with one, seen one at the Fall Crud, one more 2 miles from me that I haven't seen yet and another two the forum.
I think Madison has more 8's than any other single city on here :D:D:D

In fact, I think The Badger State may have more Eff Zee Ates than anybody else does.

Last edited:

lothodon

Super Moderator
if i thought my neck could take it i'd be IN FOR SURE. anyone ever ride on vicodin? (i kid of course.)