Where can you buy your mods?

hypo

This may be sticky-worthy as a thread. Post where you have purchased items for your FZ8 here.

I found a HUGE selection of all kinds of items for the FZ8... and since its new here in the US, I haven't found a whole lot of places that carry equipment for the FZ8 yet.

Yamaha FZ8 MODs and aftermarket parts!! pureperformancecycles.com

also, for protecting the wiring that you run from the handlebars/cluster back up under the tank into the rear, I am using wire loom from here: http://cableorganizer.com/woven-wrap/#3637 ... it works great.

Last edited:

mano1192

An obviosu one but I like to just use Amazon alot also with my prime free 2 day shipping... though most crap doesnt ship 2 day -_-

Fazer401

Ermax body parts

Ermax parts (available in matte gray, or i think shiny black or white). I got the radiator fairings, seat cowl, and bellypan...they also make a rear hugger, a tail tidy, and idk what else. Theyre good quality parts from Europe, so they took a while to get here and shipping aint cheap but hey. The guy I ordered through was a pleasure to deal with and I think the only US distributor lol. I read too many horror stories about people in the US ordering parts from a European website. Anyways he's here: frogspecialties.com

C

Camo

I gotta give props to Pj's parts. Those guys were awesome to deal with when buying my exhaust.
There was a delay on MIVV's end in Italy so it was a bit of waiting game but PJ's gave me a discount and had it on my door within 5 days after they got it!
Any Aussie will know that 5 days from the states is nothing short of a miracle!
They were easy to contact and answered any questions I had very quickly.

Would shop with them again in a heartbeat and would strongly recommend them to everyone!

slowkey

I've been dealing with Jack at Motostarz for the last year. Good guy will get you stuff not listed (I got my racetech springs from him) and in Canada he will do free shipping if the order is big enough

bfisch

Stay away from sprocketcenter.com for your 15 tooth drive sprocket. They will send you one designed for an R1.