Where are you getting your parts from here in Ontario?

Stangrrr

Weekend Rider
Starting to buy my mods for my new 2011 Fazer and riding gear (haven't owned a bike since '89 - 'twas an '85 FZ750).

Do you have any favourite local shops to deal with, or do you find online still gets you the best deals?

chodatus

I live in Niagara Falls so I buy all my stuff online bikebandit, motorycyclesuperstore etc. Which ever has the best deal. I ship it to CBI and pick them up whenever I get the chance. What kind of mods are you looking for?

Stangrrr

Weekend Rider
I live in Niagara Falls so I buy all my stuff online bikebandit, motorycyclesuperstore etc. Which ever has the best deal. I ship it to CBI and pick them up whenever I get the chance. What kind of mods are you looking for?

Slip on & fender eliminator for starters... Haven't decided on which slip on yet, there's way too many choices!!! (not like the old days when we only had 3 or 4 choices at most, and they weren't slip ons, only full headers)

Last edited:

shadowman

Strangrrr, I'm not sure where you are in Toronto, but I find GP Bikes, in Whitby, to be an excellent shop. They've got a good selection, great service and decent prices. I looked around on-line for a slip-on. By the time I figured in shipping, I was better off buying from GP. (They were having a 20% off sale). I buy most of my gear and after market parts there. For cheap Chinese knock-off crap, I hit up e-bay or Kapsco in Pickering.
As an added bonus, Royal Distributing is next door to GP, if you want to check it out while you,re there.

Stangrrr

Weekend Rider
Strangrrr, I'm not sure where you are in Toronto, but I find GP Bikes, in Whitby, to be an excellent shop. They've got a good selection, great service and decent prices. I looked around on-line for a slip-on. By the time I figured in shipping, I was better off buying from GP. (They were having a 20% off sale). I buy most of my gear and after market parts there. For cheap Chinese knock-off crap, I hit up e-bay or Kapsco in Pickering.
As an added bonus, Royal Distributing is next door to GP, if you want to check it out while you,re there.

Thanks Shadowman, I've dropped by Royal once, but it was about 20 mins before closing, so I didn't have a chance to shop around too much. I passed by GP on the way to Royal, but they were already closed... I'll probably swing by both on the weekend when I more time on my hands.

shadowman

Thanks Shadowman, I've dropped by Royal once, but it was about 20 mins before closing, so I didn't have a chance to shop around too much. I passed by GP on the way to Royal, but they were already closed... I'll probably swing by both on the weekend when I more time on my hands.
FYI, GP is closed on Sundays. I'd hate for you to make the drive down, only for them to be closed.

Yes I have and he is an awesome guy best deal on pilot road 3s I could find fast shipping unbelievable service !! I always call him first !

chodatus

Yes I have and he is an awesome guy best deal on pilot road 3s I could find fast shipping unbelievable service !! I always call him first !

What did you get them at? I'm looking for PR2's, curious to see if they are close to US prices

Stangrrr

Weekend Rider
I ordered a Puig smoked windscreen (my bike is a Fazer), R&G frame sliders, bar ends and fender eliminator (or tail tidy as some call it) and Evotech rear axle spools. He gave me a discount for the total order. Just waiting on delivery for everything, he said it will take a couple of weeks, but that's no problem as I haven't even picked up my bike from the dealer yet...

Still looking at ordering a few more items from Tony in the near future...