what happened to the membership statues's

JSP

Administrator
Not quite sure... Maybe an update got it out of whack.. You should be able to modify it to anything you want.

Admin

Founder
Staff member
Wow woody really. Personal attacks.. Lol.. Just wow..... Anyways.. This site is privately owned and has rules it's a condition of use. Freedom of speech yes but there also laws that protect from slander, copyright infringement ect.. a lot of members reported your last post that was closed asking for it to be removed.. It is still there for everyone to read. Your promoting another good FZ8 site.

You must like this site as you have over 1000 posts and they are good contributing posts...

Others must like it too as the other site has 135 members including myself. This site has over 3500 we can't be all that bad. Most people want a forum that protects them from flaming, personal attacks rude language ect.. Anyone banned that will agree to the rules is welcome back. Simple as that

Any members that were banned (decided to leave by not following the site rules) and asked for a refund received it. This policy still stands

I have an FZ6 and started the FZ6 site because of that. This FZ8 site was started because members from there bought FZ8's and asked for a site for it.

Maybe we need to talk on the phone to sort out your bitterness. As it's always easier to hide behind a avatar.

Woody did you have a membership? If so I will gladly return the funds to you if you are unhappy with the membership...

As for the membership banners cmurder. When the site changed domain names there were some glitches. This is one I was not aware of until now. It's just effects banners not the perks.. I will fix it when I get a chance. Thanks for letting me know..

Cheers

Admin

Last edited: