What did you do to your bike today?

bpassmore8

Love it. That flush-mount button is sweet. I carry mine in my pocket and fumble with trying to press the button through my jacket as I approach the house. Might just steal your idea :)

I got it from oznium.com because you can get them pre-wired since I'm not great at soldering yet. It doesn't have to light up if you won't want and the rings come in, I think, 5 different colors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HeresMyMind

I pin-striped my bike to a "TRON" style theme...

-B

maczar

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436825790.617464.jpg

Installed led lights in front for more visibility during the night rides. Looks pretty good!

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

After doing the first break-in maintenance on the FZ8 last night, I got her something for the trouble. Now I can watch other people's motorcycle videos while I ride ;) I keed. Really, either for GPS or so I can pull over and call back either my boss or my wife (also the boss) if I get a call during my commute. It's a beautiful twisty 60 minute ride that tends to make both irritated I don't call them back faster. Hate the leash, but hate the stress of who's calling me more. I can ignore most until I get home.

Schoche Handle Bar Mount - Weatherproof, Quicklatch and Touch capable, pretty nice...

Mounted some new tires! Michelin Pilot Power 3's and I already feel the difference over the stock Bridgestones. Also added some rizoma grips, rizoma mirror, and renthal ultra low bar. Next is a more comfy seat. The stock one is killing me uploadfromtaptalk1437075148529.jpguploadfromtaptalk1437075189465.jpg

Third Fz

Today I added a Corban Seat, Bar pull back risors
(SW moto tech) on Superbike bars with Gold bar
end mirrors. I recently did full mod on the airbox
and added a Buddy's 2013 stock slip I modded,
slashed and polished the exhaust shield and end
cap. I removed the modded slip on and added a
Coffman exhaust with Gold Tip (look is amazing
on a 2011 with Gold forks, bar end mirrors and
brake caliper inserts.) So today was a good day...

Any issues installing/ using the ultra low bars? Looks really good, I'm thinking about getting it as well.
Some small difficulties but nothing major. As far as installation goes, the stock controls have small "tabs" or bumps the keep them aligned on the bars. I strongly suggest taking your time finding the right angles that are comfortable for you then measuring for these tabs and drilling the holes in the new bars. You could shave these tabs off but I wasn't confident that the controls would stay in place without them. Brake lines, throttle control and electrical just barely make it without any further modification. Take note of this when laying out yoyr controls. Just take your time if you do it. I went with the grey ones and the color is very close. With the new bars and angling the levers down a little, it gave the bike an awesome look. Consider buying new grips too and maybe bar-ends.

npeifer2308

Today was a good day for my girl. Mods I did:
Givi engine gaurds
Shad gold trim seat
R6 throttle tube
Pro Grip superbike grips
Yoshimura steering stem nut
Sex juice decals
20150722_161946.jpg20150722_162036.jpg20150722_162102.jpg

myklobe

Got my Corbin seat set installed (Carbon Fiber patterned leather), new front LED COB turn signals / running lights (my Model Zero T/S died), flushed the radiator, refilled with 50% Engine Ice, 50% Prestone 50/50. We'll see how the Engine Ice does.
20150725_115028.jpg20150725_115050.jpg

Last edited:

myklobe

Thanks RD Guy. I read a ton on it and got very mixed reviews. I figured I'd try it out and if it changed my temps for the worse, I'd flush it out and try again.

myklobe

you might want to rethink your 50/50 mix as engine ice is not to be mixed with other types of antifreeze or water,

I didn't notice a difference for the better or worse with the mix, but I don't like bad surprises, so I drained it all again, and put 100% Engine Ice in there. Seems to be happy :)

HeresMyMind

Polished my akrapovic CF exhaust, the end of the can was browning. well now its back to new.

-B

Attachments

• 11180643_10153424735527110_563021566576840628_n.jpg
    11180643_10153424735527110_563021566576840628_n.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 53