What annoys you in your FZ8?

H

Hoover

The only little thing for me is due to the angle of the rear seat, my wife tends to slide into me under heavy braking.
Hopefully someone will come out with a nice aftermarket one. Grab rails look terrible...a la FZ1

djcecil

somewhere i saw some sticky cover for the pass seat on our bikes. my passenger is an 9 year old girl, so hard braking does not push me too far into the tank :)

D

DJK1505

Shleeve,

Well I got the brake side installed last night. Started on the shifter side, man you have to remove the engine mount bolt. It was getting too late and had to work early this AM. I will have it all installed tonight. The brake side looks nice! The freaking foot pegs r sharp, tore my hands when I was tightening them down. LOL Anyways I will update tonight after I finish the install and upload pics as well.

DJ

D

DJK1505

On ebay I keep seeing a sticky seat cover for the rear seat. I dont remember how much it was, I think like 100 bucks or something.

DJ

hypo

somewhere i saw some sticky cover for the pass seat on our bikes. my passenger is an 9 year old girl, so hard braking does not push me too far into the tank :)

techspec puts out a gripster seat covering... for some reason I can't hit their website right now... TechSpec USA

D

DJK1505

well here they are installed. sorry such bad pics, too excited to get out and ride. Have gone for one 45 min ride, they are nice. much more grip than the stock rubber crap, the GP shift is nice, you can flip if you want stock shifting, the pegs are a bit short and the heal guards are just a tad small. But I love them. So happy to be rid of those rubber things!!!!!Need to get out and ride them a few more times to get the position set up right and the shift lever at the right angle. But all together, def worth the money. I would of almost paid anything to get rid of those stock ones!

Last edited:

mano1192

that looks cool, I have been eyeing the Rizoma rear sets but man they are a fortune. I like the gp shift, might have to pick these up. Thanks for the pics.

Shleeve

Damn those look great! I'm ordering them when I get paid next :)

DJK you have the same garage floors as me :p

Last edited:

Ivy33

well here they are installed. sorry such bad pics, too excited to get out and ride. Have gone for one 45 min ride, they are nice. much more grip than the stock rubber crap, the GP shift is nice, you can flip if you want stock shifting, the pegs are a bit short and the heal guards are just a tad small. But I love them. So happy to be rid of those rubber things!!!!!Need to get out and ride them a few more times to get the position set up right and the shift lever at the right angle. But all together, def worth the money. I would of almost paid anything to get rid of those stock ones!

Those look great! Where did you order them from?