What’s Going on Everyone! New Member in Georgia

PaulBunyan96

Hoooows it going everyone, I just joined today! Got me a 2012 FZ8! Starting to put some money into more personalization. Any recommendations? I am really trying to find some flush mount LED turn signals that are good quality. I’ll post a Picture of the bike! Let me know y’all opinions and things I should do!

ryanfett

I recently added the R6 flush mount turn signals on mine. You basically just dremel out the housing and glue them in. Here's mine:

Attachments

• new.jpg
    new.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 0

LizardKing

I removed all my turn signals and placed LED light strips on my rear fairings as turn signals, everyone agrees they look much cleaner then the factory signals and are incredibly bright.
Product info from Amazon: Partsam 2x Mini Strip Black led motorcycle Turn signal Universal Amber lights Strip 6LEDIMG_3126.jpg

PaulBunyan96

I removed all my turn signals and placed LED light strips on my rear fairings as turn signals, everyone agrees they look much cleaner then the factory signals and are incredibly bright.
Product info from Amazon: Partsam 2x Mini Strip Black led motorcycle Turn signal Universal Amber lights Strip 6LEDView attachment 6553
I did the exact same thing

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk