Went for a ride today

MotoZen

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

MotoZen

You shoulda taken a pic up between that arch. That would be sick.
I would love too, but i don't think the park rangers
world appreciate it. I already had one stop and almost made me move. He told me I wasn't allowed to stop where i was, so be quick about it.
nice pics man, we gotta get together and ride this summer.
Sounds good to me. I was thinking of trying to take a day off during the week some time and get a group ride going.
this weekend was so nice.

Great to see many motorcycles back on the road lol

Pictures taken at Valley Forge?
Yup. I've actually never realized how big that park is.

MotoZen

Looks like you had fun! Where were the Picts taken (PA I assume... But where about?)
It was actually just a short ride while my son and wife were napping (she works nights). The first two were taken on a canal access road, and the last two were at either side of a civil war memorial at valley forge state park.

Tix

It was actually just a short ride while my son and wife were napping (she works nights). The first two were taken on a canal access road, and the last two were at either side of a civil war memorial at valley forge state park.

I thought the memorial looked familiar. Been years (15+) since I was at Valley Forge park. Talk about a trip down memory lane... :)

MotoZen

What kind of headlight setup are you running there? It looks sick!

Thanks! It's a HID retrofit by AHR (Affordable HID Retrofitting). His username on here is Rabbitman109. He is also on the web and on Facebook.

MotoZen

I love the mods you've made . Looks great

Sent from my SGH-I527M using Tapatalk

Thanks. And I still haven't installed my reflective rim tape. Next on my list are a motodynamic tail light and an exhaust.

Vhutchinson

Thanks. And I still haven't installed my reflective rim tape. Next on my list are a motodynamic tail light and an exhaust.

Does the Motodynamic have signals built in ?

Woody146

Banned

Exhaust! Yes! It's killing me to look at your stock one! A night shot would be dooooope at the memorial! Arch all light up and your bike where it shouldn't have been with all your accent lights on a fad hid off......would be dope man...

MotoZen

Does the Motodynamic have signals built in ?

Yup. Built in sequential signals and a brake alert signal when you hit the brakes.
I actually got an email for $10 coupon, this weekend only and I'm having a hard time not spending money i don't have.
Exhaust! Yes! It's killing me to look at your stock one! A night shot would be dooooope at the memorial! Arch all light up and your bike where it shouldn't have been with all your accent lights on a fad hid off......would be dope man...
I can't wait to get an exhaust. If it bothers you that much, I'm willing take donations.
I'm not sure if I can get to it at night. They close a lot of the roads in the park at night.

Woody146

Banned
Lol..when I buy that graves I'll hook you on my graves slip on....not for free though lol

Yea..I figured as much...but that would be an awesome pic...but they are already pretty awesome