Visors

White Rider

I have the shoei half tint which I really like. Lets a little light in.
Going through tunnels is fun, who turned the lights out?

B

bren

i have an RJ's helmet that has a clear visor, but also has inbuilt sunglasses which drop down with the push of a button. Not the best lenses in the sunnies but they do the job and block out the bright light and glare

GarryM

I have a Shark helmet with built in sunnies like bren. Works great, though if anything the sunnies could be a fraction darker for really bright days. It's a brilliant idea. If I'm travelling through a heavily shaded area I just flip up the sunnies and I have a clear visor, come back into full sun and I flip the sunnies down. It would have been awesome in my old job when I used to ride to work in the dark but then ride home in bright sun.

B

bren

I have a Shark helmet with built in sunnies like bren. Works great, though if anything the sunnies could be a fraction darker for really bright days. It's a brilliant idea. If I'm travelling through a heavily shaded area I just flip up the sunnies and I have a clear visor, come back into full sun and I flip the sunnies down. It would have been awesome in my old job when I used to ride to work in the dark but then ride home in bright sun.

I reckon the set ups we have is a lot better than having to change visors for night riding..

F

Fazed

I have a shark helmet with the built in sunnies as well. I will never go back to a normal helmet. I never have to carry around a spare visor any more for a long ride. Best idea ever.