VIP forums

F

Fazed

I've been looking into doing a paid subscription as I have got alot out of this forum and time for me to put back in. As soon as I find work it'll be done.

What are the VIP forums that are mentioned in the subscription benefits? or is it like fightclub

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
I've been looking into doing a paid subscription as I have got alot out of this forum and time for me to put back in. As soon as I find work it'll be done.

What are the VIP forums that are mentioned in the subscription benefits? or is it like fightclub

If it is like the FZ1 and FZ6R forums (I'm Elite in both) you get a private forum just for those members. Nothing really that special. To me supporting the site is the best benefit. That and actually having larger pictures for: Profile Pic, Avatar, and the ability to do BBC code in your sig, plus add pictures to your signature.

H

Hoover

It is exactly like Fightclub..except we have bunnies and kittens.

And we all meet at 8am on Friday for prayers

Get yer hand in yer pocket and cough up!!!
It only took me 2 years :eek:

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Get yer hand in yer pocket and cough up!!!
It only took me 2 years :eek:

Like I said, I am Elite on both the FZ6R and the FZ1 forum. When I get some more retrofits, I plan on going Elite on the FZ6 and FZ8 forums too. These forums are great, and we really need to give back to Dennis for creating them.

JSP

Administrator
You get to be one of the "cool" people! :D

VIP is where you can do as you please without yours truly coming down on ya :D. Much less moderated and give ya lots more slack in there. Only other paid members can see and chat.

Signatures, colored name, etc as well as helping keep these sites going. Thanks!!!