Top Sellerie Seat Review

IceBerge12

Did a 800km trip this week on the FZ8.

Well , the seat is better for comfort than the stock seat, but still get a really sore butt after a couple of hours especially from the front strip that is inserted in seat.. I got the long seat option but the rear butrest(where the seat rises) is in the way and i feel like i am cramped in a tight spot between the tank and seat back. In hindsight , i would have just kept the stock seat.

The seat quality is great, looks good and does provide more comfort (takes longer to get a sore a$$), but my butt was even more sore after the trip than the stock seat due to the way the front strip has ribs that dig into my inner thighs) but for the money spent, bah, should have just got some sheepskin.
P.S. I am 5'10" and 185 lbs.

Where did you find those mirrors? Been looking all over and can't find that style anywhere!

hutru01

Knights of Columbus

PM sent. Top Sellerie's website is terrible.

hutru01

Knights of Columbus
I found this Top Sellerie seat on eBay, but its for local pickup only in France. :(

Seat Top Sellerie Yamaha FZ8 WEB2849 | eBay

Although, in the description states "Please contact us for the amount of the shipping costs."

I sent the seller a question to ask if he would ship if I cover the shipping. We will see if he responds.

Update 5/20
I haven't heard anything from the seller. I am seriously considering the Shad seat over this one.

Last edited: