Tire Changing for Northern California

Lee_533

Hey guys. Just a heads up, if any of you live in northern California (around Sacramento) My buddy and I are changing tires for people. After being charged out the @ss for tire changes at a shop, I decided to buy a Tire changing kit from NoMar. So now I can unmount, mount, and balance tires. My buddy and I are changing them for riders who don't want to pay shop fees. I believe we are charging 30 if you bring us the bike, and like 15 to 20 if you bring us the wheel. Basically, if you want to do the work and take your own wheel off, we won't charge much at all. And we supply the weights and clean your chain and sprocket while we are in there. So far we have done 3 bikes, My buddy has more lined up right now but I figured it doesn't hurt to get more. We are in Yuba City just north of Sacramento. Send me a message if you want something done. (Also, my buddy adjusts valves)

pigdog

until recently i had a tire changing business out the back of my 1971 ford f100 called ReTire. i also have a nomar tire changer mounted to a coats 220 base. the truck has a 360 engine bored & stroked out to 398, edelbrock manifold & carb. overhauled 3 speed gearbox, new clutch, bla bla bla. all work was done about 15,000mi ago. the body is straight & HD racing orange but the paint is fading. if interested send a private message

Lee_533

until recently i had a tire changing business out the back of my 1971 ford f100 called ReTire. i also have a nomar tire changer mounted to a coats 220 base. the truck has a 360 engine bored & stroked out to 398, edelbrock manifold & carb. overhauled 3 speed gearbox, new clutch, bla bla bla. all work was done about 15,000mi ago. the body is straight & HD racing orange but the paint is fading. if interested send a private message

Sorry, I just logged on for the first time in months. Your truck sounds bad@ss. I have a 75 F250 with the 360, aluminum intake, and edelbrock jetstream 400 4 barrel carb on it. It does ok but I plan on fully restoring it. I can't buy any more vehicles, it's getting out of hand. I have 2 trucks a car and my bike so I need to cut back.