These tires are made for riding.

dan.lock.af

Hello all, I'm currently looking to make a good trip (1100mi) and my bike is showing thread on the tires. I've read many reviews but am wondering. What do you trust most when you make the long ride? (2011 Fz8)

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Bagman

Assuming you're going to be riding through rain? If so, Pilot Road 4. You can also consider Metzler Roadtec 01. If you don't need such incredible wet grip then I'd say Battlax T31 EVO. All will do well in wet, all will give grip and longevity - a lot more longevity than 1100miles.

Fazer 8

I'm running my second Bridgestone T30 rear (wanted a T30 EVO but it was too late in the year to have much selection from the wholesalers) and a T30 EVO front.
I find them to stick and handle really nicely, and the dual-compound rears really last quite well and don't square off so much.

Fazer 8

T30 EVO is supposed to be basically the same as the T30, maybe a little less harder wearing in the heat, but improved with silica for good wet grip.

I can't really comment on the wet grip, as I don't like riding in the rain if it can be avoided. Wet roads can be really grippy. They can also hide really slippery patches, and when wet it's really hard to tell a greasy slippery road from one that is wet but has good grip.

ComanDo

I'm currently running a pair of T30. Actually not that happy with them. They're great in the wet, but when it's just plain cold outside you can't get any feel off them, no matter how much you try to worm them up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SVTF119Z

Getting the bike out of storage jail tomorrow with a brand new set of Conti Road Attack 2 EVO's on it. will update.

russ0228

Hello all, I'm currently looking to make a good trip (1100mi) and my bike is showing thread on the tires. I've read many reviews but am wondering. What do you trust most when you make the long ride? (2011 Fz8)

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
Road pilot 3 or 4. Good enough for fast riding in Scotland 24/7, rain or shine. Been all over Europe on them through rain or shine. Only other tyres I would consider would be angel gt's.

Skiman

I'm getting ready to put on my 2nd set of Michelin PR4's. I got about 13k out of the rear (as you can tell....not a hard rider) Did two 3,000+ mile trips on them as well!

dan.lock.af

I decided to go with the metzler m7 RR. Hopefully will get it in later today and get it mounted tomorrow after work. Then I can enjoy the weekend on new tires.

USAF