"The Farm"

C

Camo

Anyone heard of the private track located on a secret property somewhere on the Central Coast in NSW called " the farm"? They do a lot of bike testing there for mags and stuff, Bernie Hatton also runs advanced rider classes there.
I was looking at R1 YouTube stuff and came across this [ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oB9_JIieDis]YouTube - 2012 Yamaha R1 Launch[/ame]
It's the 2012 R1 launch and gives a sneaky look at the track in the wet... It's only about 25 mins from where I live, shame Bernies course is nearly 1000 bux. Need to attain level 3 at his school to do outright track days there.

The Farm Motorcycle Training on Track CoursesTop Rider Q-Ride training Centre, Queensland Australia

D

Deleted member 438

I like how they call the location of the farm "a secret", but you somehow found out where it's at. 1000 bux for a course is definitely a lot of money...you'd better be ready for the pros when you are done with it for that kind of money.

C

Camo

I spoke to them on the phone, that's how I know roughly where it's at... They run at other tracks for cheaper but you're paying for track exclusivity and almost one on one coaching kinda thing.