TBR M2 Black Edition W/Pics

waypoint

mod squad
Just wanted to share a couple of pics of my 8 with her new can. Went out with my brother this last weekend and had a blast in the canyons. It was a beautiful day. Oh, and I now wear earplugs! :D

cambo

Avid Rider
sweet can, I have the same one! I remember the first time I started her after installing it, I thought...yes...NOW the sound matches the look of the bike!

Awesome scenary as well.

I still really want a CBR....one of these days...I'll be able to sneak one into the garage without my wife knowing. "Oh what's that? Oh that's just my mountain bike, don't worry about"

D

DJK1505

man those look like some fun mountains!!!!!!

One of the best things I did to the bike was put the two brothers on. Love a good exhaust note. The 8 sounds pretty cool!

DJ

waypoint

mod squad
I still really want a CBR....one of these days...I'll be able to sneak one into the garage without my wife knowing. "Oh what's that? Oh that's just my mountain bike, don't worry about"

Hahaha... They're a whole lot of fun. So light and flickable. But damn, you gotta be young to ride one of those all the time, and dude, I aint that young anymore. After about 15 minutes on it, I'm ready to give it back to my brother. I like the comfort of my 8 and I can still give him a run for his money in the canyons.

man those look like some fun mountains!!!!!!

One of the best things I did to the bike was put the two brothers on. Love a good exhaust note. The 8 sounds pretty cool!

My brother and buddy both ride 600Rs with Yosh cans and the first thing they said when I fired it up was "Wow... That sounds alot meaner than ours!"

That photo was taken at the top of the Mulholland lookout aka The Snake. It's just up the road from the Rockstore. This mountain range lies between my house and the ocean. It takes me all of 4 minutes to be right smack in the middle of it. I'm pretty friggen lucky to have this so close to me. And I'm not trying to rub noses... I'm truly grateful and wish this on all you Mates, Brothers, Dudes, MoFos... All of ya!:drunks: Cheers!