TapaTalk issues

MotoZen

Anyone else having issues using Tapatalk for android with unread threads not showing up?

I've been using the app and it was working great. Lately it shows no unread threads and then I find out that I've missed stuff when I login from the website.

MotoZen

So this started this morning and I have no idea WTF does this mean:

"Package file version doesn't match with the installed version, please goto your forum's AdminCP->Plugin&Products->Manage Products to upgrade by importing the latest installation xml."

That message comes up on my phone when I try to access the forums through tapatalk.

Evan

So this started this morning and I have no idea WTF does this mean:

"Package file version doesn't match with the installed version, please goto your forum's AdminCP->Plugin&Products->Manage Products to upgrade by importing the latest installation xml."

That message comes up on my phone when I try to access the forums through tapatalk.

Got the same thing.

Been trying to use tapatalk for weeks now. Sometimes it works, other times no threads load. Frustrating.

MotoZen

I sent a message to Admin. It's apparently something to do with the server plugin for tapatalk.

It was loading my timeline for a while but it wouldn't load the unread messages. It was showing up as if I had already read everything.

I hope it gets sorted out soon, I use my cell phone for just about everything these days.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

MotoZen

It's working now. Thanks for the quick fix!

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.