Tampa /St. Petersburg ride

YamaHammer

I am down for a few days, brought the FZ8 with me. Any locals that want to ride and show me all the cool stuff the area has to offer, please pm me.

Riding or wishing I was riding.

Marthy

I am down for a few days, brought the FZ8 with me. Any locals that want to ride and show me all the cool stuff the area has to offer, please pm me.

Sunset watch at Cadillac shack in Treasure Island is a must. Ride over the Skyway bridge... one of the most beautiful bridge and panoramic view I ever seen. Clearwater Beach is quite a nice place to hang out too.

Keach

Sunset watch at Cadillac shack in Treasure Island is a must. Ride over the Skyway bridge... one of the most beautiful bridge and panoramic view I ever seen. Clearwater Beach is quite a nice place to hang out too.

I've been in the Treasure Island/Clearwater area many times unfortunately never with a motorcycle. Closest I've ever got was renting a scooter lol. Skyway bridge is pretty cool. Many good times had at Ricky T's, Shepard's, Sloppy Pelican, Caddy's, and RBar (for the all you can eat crab legs). My folks are vacationing down there now...damn maybe I should be looking for airfare

Marthy

I've been in the Treasure Island/Clearwater area many times unfortunately never with a motorcycle. Closest I've ever got was renting a scooter lol. Skyway bridge is pretty cool. Many good times had at Ricky T's, Shepard's, Sloppy Pelican, Caddy's, and RBar (for the all you can eat crab legs). My folks are vacationing down there now...damn maybe I should be looking for airfare

Wait a week or so. Cold front here... chilly mid 60s during the day. LOL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Keach

I know that's my only hesitation lol. I was looking at the 25th to 30th cause I can get off of work on short notice, but forecast only says 60's...although it's about 10 degrees here so 60 would feel like about 80.

YamaHammer

So, I'm officially moving down this Wednesday. Local fz8 riders where ya at?

Marthy

So, I'm officially moving down this Wednesday. Local fz8 riders where ya at?

You're moving to St-Pete or just visiting? I can't ride the next 2 weeks or so but would be cool to ride and meet 1/2 way or something like that. I have a buddy on the W. coast that suppose to ride and we will meet... let you know.

Marthy

Yeah I'll be moving down. Where are you specifically?

Boynton Beach... 15 min S of WPB. You'll love ST.Pete

Miss the chicken wings from Lime's on 4th St. Just a bit North of Downtown. It's like buried in the trees. Wings are mind blowing... Ring side cafe use to be good after work place to hang out. Good bands.

January is quite busy for me at work. Tomorrow is my first day off this year... gotta pick the $$$ when it's there. But look like next month might be a bit more quiet.

YamaHammer

Yeah I've been down twice and I made up my mind to move. Thanks for the tips on local food and fun. Whenever schedules permit we can ride. I work offshore so I am gone a lot but will be off for 4 weeks now. I will actually be in Fort Lauderdale for 3 weeks starting the 26th.

Marthy

Yeah I've been down twice and I made up my mind to move. Thanks for the tips on local food and fun. Whenever schedules permit we can ride. I work offshore so I am gone a lot but will be off for 4 weeks now. I will actually be in Fort Lauderdale for 3 weeks starting the 26th.

Nice! Let's ride!

Keach

So who has an extra bike? Lol jk I'm staying right across the street from john's pass. 60s never felt so good. This thread was just the motivation to book a flight. Thanks guys lol