Sturgis 2015

DaKow

All the Saddlesores
So, 2015 is the 75th anniversary of the Black Hills Motorcycle Rally, and my uncle and I were planning on riding up there for it. The time we went (2012) we trailered up there and it was a blast. But, this time, it will be a full on ride. Being that it will be a 10 day total event (3 days riding up, 4 days there, 3 days back), I thought it would be best to plan as far in advance as possible. If there is anyone near on the way from Florida to South Dakota that wants to be part of the caravan, hit me up. It will be the last week of July/ first week of August when it happens, if memory serves me correctly. A year and a half should be enough notice for anyone to save up and put in for the time off. There is a campground up there that is $15/night/person where we will be staying. The reservations will be made in the middle of this year. There will be posts between now and then for reminders. It's a big ride and a difficult thing to organize, but if anyone is interested in meeting up and doing it with us, just post here and/or pm me about it. Hopefully it will be a substantial number of bikes. Make sure you bring your chain wax! Keep the rubber side down, everyone!