Step up, BC riders!

naked_1_FZ8

Another FZ8 rider here from Delta BC. I've had my FZ8 since 2011 and finally seeing a few FZ8's on the road. I am part of BCSB bcsportbikes.com . There are regular rides that happen all the time if you want to ride with other sport bikes. I tend to stay away from the big group rides on BCSB because of too many inexperienced riders riding above there skill level.

MotoZen

Another FZ8 rider here from Delta BC. I've had my FZ8 since 2011 and finally seeing a few FZ8's on the road. I am part of BCSB bcsportbikes.com . There are regular rides that happen all the time if you want to ride with other sport bikes. I tend to stay away from the big group rides on BCSB because of too many inexperienced riders riding above there skill level.

Welcome! Let me know if you want me to add you to the member map. It makes it real easy to find places to meet.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

blues hurler

So, since I'm new out here, and based on where everyone is from, any suggestions on a meet spot that would be somewhat central to all? Be nice to set something up in the next couple of weeks I think.

NiteRaven

Said farewell to my beloved SV and now riding an Fz8. Located in richmond.

I have a soupy performance lowering link, and aluminum adjustable side stand, both brand new and for sale if anyone local us interested in it. It turns out I do not require it.

Last edited:

slowkey

Sorry, somehow I missed your post. I mighta been able to make it. Next time. How's the rad guard working out? I was considering one too for my camping trips.

No problem I wasn't down for long. I got the Evotech rad guard and fit really well took 5 minutes to install. Looks pretty good to but I'm to lazy to put up pics.

We will have to arrange a ride here in May if this rain lets up

slowkey

well weather is starting to be good if anyone is interested in a ride up the canyon or hope/princeton give me a shout

Ripemup

2013 from Burnaby. A little slow to find this forum. Just picked up FZ8-N in May.

I am also a member of BC Sportbikes, both the online forum and the Meetup group.

Cheers!

50thannFZ8

Hello??! Any BC riders still around?? Im in Abbotsford on a 2012 50th anniversary edition. Looking to raise this from the almost dead? Thanks!!