So Cal ride!

anelson24

Hey everyone! Finally got some finalized details on a so cal ride me and waypoint setup! Its going to be next Friday April 5th. We are planning to meet at a Mcdonalds in Woodland Hills. The address is:
23340 Avenue San Luis
Woodland Hills
The plan is to meet at 10AM on Friday and hit some canyons and head up to the Rock Store to grab some lunch and just enjoy what should be a nice day! Hopefully some others can meet up and we can get a good size group going!

anelson24

Anyone in SoCal really missed out yesterday! Me and waypoint had a blast all day! Wish some more people could have come!

n8kdfz8

Anyone in SoCal really missed out yesterday! Me and waypoint had a blast all day! Wish some more people could have come!

Bummer i never missed this post. i wish i could have gone to meet up with you guys. well let me know on the next one!

G

GNoiZZ

I had to work a bit longer..so there was no way for me to make it from Big Bear to Woodland Hills on time :(

Hmm but the next time when you guys wanna meet up... i just call in sick...lol
or maybe a meet up a bit later ^^ guess i need min 2 1/2 hours to Woodland Hills.

waypoint

mod squad
here's vid of the early morning warm up on a stretch we call the Isle of Man Malibu ;)
anelson24 was just learning the layout and the weather at the top was a bit foggy so it was mild-spirited pace.
040513 AG - YouTube