Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Just recockuless

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MotoZen

I applied a long time ago as well. I haven't seen anything about anybody getting one yet. I wonder if they're having problems. I sort of like the nuviz better anyway and they should be having a beta test as well.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

Tix

Gotta love technology. Honestly, its about time the HUD technology made a bigger footprint with anyone outside of the military.

I received an email from Skully stating they were still reviewing applications for Beta testers on a "rolling basis."

I assume their lid will be DOT approved. But I wonder if they will also shoot for Snell?

MotoZen

Gotta love technology. Honestly, its about time the HUD technology made a bigger footprint with anyone outside of the military.

I received an email from Skully stating they were still reviewing applications for Beta testers on a "rolling basis."

I assume their lid will be DOT approved. But I wonder if they will also shoot for Snell?

I thought I read somewhere that they were going for DOT, ECE22.05 and whatever the rating is in Japan. I could be full of crap though.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.