Signing in from St.Pete Florida

BeachinFZ8

Hello from St.Pete.

I've been following this forum and the other FZ8 forum since mid July when I picked up my FZ8. Been meaning to officially sign in over here and now I have need to since my Corbin seat arrived today and I'll need to post my review of the seat and Corbin Customer Service once I receive a seat that will actually fit on my bike!

I'm loving my FZ8, I've got 1,600 miles on her with no problems. I've put on the Yamaha fly screen and frame sliders, 2 Bros black series carbon slip on, and a K&N filter. Still looking for the right fender eliminator and some GP style brake and clutch levers. I'm considering doing an ECU re-flash from ECU Unleashed instead of a PC-V when my warranty is up next year.

specops13

Hey, You're right here. I'm in St. Petersburg too.... Welcome to the forum that I'm very new to also.

My bike's not broken in yet, I've got 3 others bikes, 3 trucks and a boat to keep running. :-(((

Would be great to hook up and share stories...:)

Dave

BeachinFZ8

Hi Dave,

I thought you were in Tampa. Did you get the other 2011 FZ8 that was over at Barney's??

We will definitely have to meet up and get the FZ's out on the road side by side - that should look pretty impressive!

I'll send you a PM with my contact info.

Keith