Shorty levers, rear sets, painted rear pegs

D

DJK1505

Just got the shorty levers on, the rear sets and painted the passenger pegs. Pics are not the best quality, and I know the mirrors dont look the best. Havent come across anything I like, and if I do, someone on here already has them! LOL More mods to come, think I am going to start air brushing on my tank and radiator guard next. Anhyways heres what I got so far!!!!!

DJ

H

Hoover

I would like to see pics of the grab bars when you get em done. How do you like the shorty levers?

D

DJK1505

Man I put them on when I got home last night, and it was raining a bit this morning; so I havent had a chance to get out and ride. They look tough as hell! LMAO

D

DJK1505

The levers are awesome. For 50 bucks I would buy these all day long on any bike I have. they are a bit wider and have a more flat surface for you to grab. Just feels solid on the fingers. Fit extremely well, very little up and down play. All together I am quite pleased with the levers. And the rear sets, man I am so freaking glad I changed those out. So much better than the stock set up. this is how the bike should come from the factory! hahahahahhaah

black8

Just got the shorty levers on, the rear sets and painted the passenger pegs. Pics are not the best quality, and I know the mirrors dont look the best. Havent come across anything I like, and if I do, someone on here already has them! LOL More mods to come, think I am going to start air brushing on my tank and radiator guard next.

looks good all you need to do now is det gid of the 1"chicken stripe on the rear:D:D