Short Notice Meet up: Starbucks @ Shady Grove, MD

cambo

Avid Rider
Sorry for the short notice heads up but if anyone's interested and completely bored around 5 this afternoon, I'm meeting up with noob today to grab some coffee and we were thinking it'd be cool to see other fz8'ers.

here's the address:

14941 Shady Grove Road
Rockville, MD 208507720

and a map attached.

Goal for today...Don't do the following: Stall, drop coffee, stall, forget to put kickstand up, stall...or stall.

Again, meeting up at 5, noob's gotta roll pretty soon after but I'm down to go for a ride around the MD/VA area.

Thach...if you're down, we could swing by my place afterwards and get that throttle body sync done...finally lol. I live 5 minutes away from here.

Last edited:

master paper clip

Sorry for the short notice heads up but if anyone's interested and completely bored around 5 this afternoon, I'm meeting up with noob today to grab some coffee and we were thinking it'd be cool to see other fz8'ers.

here's the address:

14941 Shady Grove Road
Rockville, MD 208507720

and a map attached.

Goal for today...Don't do the following: Stall, drop coffee, stall, forget to put kickstand up, stall...or stall.

Again, meeting up at 5, noob's gotta roll pretty soon after but I'm down to go for a ride around the MD/VA area.

Thach...if you're down, we could swing by my place afterwards and get that throttle body sync done...finally lol. I live 5 minutes away from here.

Damn I'm to far away

cambo

Avid Rider
Just read it, too late...

bummer brotha! next time!

here's some pics from today, was great to put names to faces, hope to get a couple more in before the riding seasons over.

also some pics of Thach over to sync his throttle bodies. haha, turned out they were already perfectly synced. G'damn his fz8 is comfortable though...like driving a recliner. It was also awesome to see the Marthy exhaust in person, even with a baffle in, it sounded sweet.

n00b

Avid Rider
Thatch and Cambo, it was nice meeting you both today. Wish I had more time to chat.

Definitely should do it again. After seeing your bikes, I see I'm lacking in mods department. LoL

tjfisher

Man i wish i could have made it for the meet and the tune could have used both some time off and a sync

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

cambo

Avid Rider
Man i wish i could have made it for the meet and the tune could have used both some time off and a sync

dude, PM me anytime you want to come down, we'll try to organize a meet off of it but if anything, we can get that sync done. It takes 30 minutes tops. and 20 of those minutes is waiting for the bike to cool down a bit lol.

tjfisher

I'll let you know I start outage next week 6/12's and off on thursday so kind a botched work week for a bit might be Oct before I can get away