SC

RoMav

Anyone live near Aiken, SC. It's just on the other side of the Savannah River from Augusta, GA. I'd love to even see another FZ8, apparently I'm the only person in SC with one!

FZER

Avid Rider
Awesome brother. I'm not that far away. I love Athens GA. GO DAWGS. Check out my new thread in the bar, let's get everyone together.

Btucker1420

Hey guys live in Charlotte NC not to far away have a friend with a fz8 here as well lets all get up an ride sometime its about to be nice for some riding

RoMav

I have a cousin that lives in Charlotte and a pretty flexible schedule on the weekends. Just have to ask a friend to watch my dogs and I can usually make time to ride whenever it's nice out.

metalmulisha

im down in valdosta georgia complete south georgia... ive road up towards you guys, to hit deals gap! im planning another trip possibly on memorial day weekend if you are interested

MarshMadness

Hey guys live in Charlotte NC not to far away have a friend with a fz8 here as well lets all get up an ride sometime its about to be nice for some riding

I'm 20 minutes north of Charlotte in Mooresville. Let me know when you guys are out and well have to try and catch up sometime.
~James