Right-side rubber tube on radiator

Ivy33

All,

Has anyone "fixed" that tube on the right-side that comes off the radiator? If so, do you have pics? I'd like to replace it with some type of braided hose (preferable matching the gold on the forks). Do any of you know how/where to order custom braided radiator hose?

Ivy33

Hey, just as side note, I have a question about your front brake calipers. On the back of them, are they covered or uncovered? I really just noticed yesterday that mine are uncovered and I can see the little clips, doohickeys etc. If it's normal then that's fine (a little ugly though) but if it is meant to be covered then the dealer has some "splainin" to do!

I'll put up some pics this afternoon when I can. I don't have access to the bike right now.

daniel327

All,

Has anyone "fixed" that tube on the right-side that comes off the radiator? If so, do you have pics? I'd like to replace it with some type of braided hose (preferable matching the gold on the forks). Do any of you know how/where to order custom braided radiator hose?

Procuring a custom braided radiator will be cost prohibitive for bling purposes.

However, if you get some braided heater hose cover and two anodised end covers from an auto parts store, you will achieve the look you're after without too much expense.

Alternatively, you could get some silicone motorcycle radiator hose in a different color (i.e. not black) to bling up your ride.

Ivy33

Procuring a custom braided radiator will be cost prohibitive for bling purposes.

However, if you get some braided heater hose cover and two anodised end covers from an auto parts store, you will achieve the look you're after without too much expense.

Alternatively, you could get some silicone motorcycle radiator hose in a different color (i.e. not black) to bling up your ride.

Thanks but the silicone is a little to bright or flashy for me. I'd more like that braided look on this bike. I will look into the braided hose and anodised end covers though. Thanks!