rd 18 moto 2

W

WARPTH

What a blistering ride from marc marquez! What an absolute gun! Cant wait to see him on the gp bike next year. Should Be a great season with some real gun riders.

D

Deleted member 438

What a blistering ride from marc marquez! What an absolute gun! Cant wait to see him on the gp bike next year. Should Be a great season with some real gun riders.

Finally got to watch the race. That was super exciting, Marquez riminded me of Rossi in his early motogp days.

C

Camo

I still haven't got around to watching it...hopefully when I get home from work tomorrow.

W

WARPTH

moto2 this year has been more exciting to watch than the gp!!!!! and this last round marquez was unfknbeleivable!

D

Deleted member 438

I have to agree you, WARPTH. I actually fell asleep during a couple MGP races this season. They definitely have to do something to make the CRTs more competitive.

W

WARPTH

i'll have to admit. this season i was gunning for crutchlow to get a few podiums! thats the only way i stayed awake aswell for some of them. i cant believe he missed out on a factory ride considering how well he's been doing!

C

Camo

Another year on the tech3, providing its as competitive of a package as it was this year, will be good for Crutchlow. Who I'd think will be the primary rider now... Good for his résumé;)

Well I got all settled in to watch Moto2 last night and turns out all I had were highlights damnit.
I saw the start, 2 laps then Marqueze was third... Then it was the last corner of the fucking race???
Ripped off.

Last edited: