R6 throttle.

Nemo

My bike is currently at undeelr repair after a crash i had last week.. While its there , id like them to install a r6 throttle ...

Any1 could share me the item part number so i could tell them ?

I heard it smooth the bike alot !!!

npeifer2308

Motion Pro 01-0094 Throttle Sleeve
Amazon.com: Motion Pro 01-0094 Throttle Sleeve: Automotive

This is the exact one I bought. I know it says it doesn't fit the FZ8, but trust me it does. If I were you, I'd do the throttle mod myself. It'll be cheaper than having the dealer do it and it will be a lot more rewarding. It's super easy and there is a how to on here that gives step by step instructions(w/ pics) on how to do it. Plus, if you get stuck, you can always ask for help on here.

Last edited:

Nemo

Motion Pro 01-0094 Throttle Sleeve
Amazon.com: Motion Pro 01-0094 Throttle Sleeve: Automotive

This is the exact one I bought. I know it says it doesn't fit the FZ8, but trust me it does. If I were you, I'd do the throttle mod myself. It'll be cheaper than having the dealer do it and it will be a lot more rewarding. It's super easy and there is a how to on here that gives step by step instructions(w/ pics) on how to do it. Plus, if you get stuck, you can always ask for help on here.

Alright i might try it.. im just really not good with mecanics.. ive been looking auround fir tge how to.. no luck