R&G Bobbins arrived :)

BigD

After two mates decked their bikes this week on roundabouts but with these crash bobbins installed their bikes have remained mostly damage free....so before this weekends big ride out in preparation, I have received mine to be installed later today.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

BigD

Pillion handles on an fz8, thought they were only supplied on the fazer?

previous owner installed them. I personally wouldn't have but now have to keep them on otherwise id have big holes :(

hxd148

Sorry to go off topic but a quick question. What fly screen is that on your fz8 i like the look of it? Does it help at all with the wind blast? I'm 5'7 so im trying to get an idea about which fly screen to get that would be the most useful, thanks.

BigD

Sorry to go off topic but a quick question. What fly screen is that on your fz8 i like the look of it? Does it help at all with the wind blast? I'm 5'7 so im trying to get an idea about which fly screen to get that would be the most useful, thanks.

not a problem.
It's the official yamaha screen. was already on the bike when I bought it.
Ref wind protection..as you can see it barely covers the original gauge cover so in all honesty there is no protection but I'm ok on it and I'm 6'8"
if it's wind protection you want try a puig maybe?