PR3 at 3000miles

JRider

Not sure they are worth the money yet, however treadwear and confidence are better than stock. The front tread feathered slightly when new but smoothed out again, the rear actually seems to be wearing quicker on the sides. Have only ridden on warm pavement a few times with these and they were amazing considering they last.

DLSGAP

They will wear quicker on the sides because well, they're designed to. I can't wait to switch to pilots just for the shape. I like the quicker turn in from them much better than the oe bridgestones

Black Widow

Avid Rider
At 7500 kms i replaced the stock tires that were worn out ,with the PR3's. I have gone 8000 kms on the PR3's and they are only 1/3 worn. Great tires, awesome handling, good grip on cold roads, great on wet roads( only rode 2 times when wet though).

B

bren

At 7500 kms i replaced the stock tires that were worn out ,with the PR3's. I have gone 8000 kms on the PR3's and they are only 1/3 worn. Great tires, awesome handling, good grip on cold roads, great on wet roads( only rode 2 times when wet though).

Worn out at 7500kms? jeez i must be riding like a grandpa! lol.

Mine look hardly worn!

V

Vapordan

Jeez, I don't think my tires will go out any time soon. I looked at them the other day with 3k and they still had the chicken strips on it. camo?

C

Camo

Jeez, I don't think my tires will go out any time soon. I looked at them the other day with 3k and they still had the chicken strips on it. camo?

Good work mate, chicken strips or not where are the wear bars?
If the wear bars are in your face, it's probably time to get new ones.

lance2448

I had PR3s on the SV650, after 8k miles, which was commuting, freeway, off roading, etc, the back looked like it should be replaced within a few thousand more miles, the front was nearly new.

I had even gotten a spare rear, and never used it because they wore so well...so the next owner got a free tire lol