power commander 5 map

bmdub1

Have you modded your air box? Air filter? I have a few different maps I can send you. Have you installed your PCV so you can run seperate maps for each gear?

Let me know what you have. I am sure there are a few others on here that will help out as well.

DJ
hey I'm looking for some fz8 maps i got modded air box k&n filter gutted cat two bros exhaust . any help would be great . [email protected]

9 Lives

I am in the same boat. Full akra exhaust. K and N filter and PC5 with autotune. I was going to just use the full Graves exhaust map....

You don't need any special map with autotune, load any map and autotune will basically make its own map based on what A/F ratios you put in the A/F map.

Umyaya

Ahh icic. Is there any specific A/F ratios I should put in? I haven't had the time to even dl the software yet because I only have a Macbook and the software doesn't work on Macs. Is running Auto tune better than running just a PC5 and a map?

You don't need any special map with autotune, load any map and autotune will basically make its own map based on what A/F ratios you put in the A/F map.

9 Lives

Ahh icic. Is there any specific A/F ratios I should put in? I haven't had the time to even dl the software yet because I only have a Macbook and the software doesn't work on Macs. Is running Auto tune better than running just a PC5 and a map?

Yes, its better than running off a map, It will keep you AF at whatever you put into the AF map automatically. This video explains it much better than I do and explains how to set everything up.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOi9NHRv7jE"]Using The AutoTune Software - YouTube[/ame]

9 Lives

Im getting the Jiuce box pro and I'll just be running a yosh slip on.
I assume the Jumbo map will be sufficient.

It works about the best for me, I have the R77D with no airbox or filter mods. Every bike is different, try the jumbo map and the ones from the PCV and JBP site. You can load 10 maps into it so you should be able to compare them fairly easily.

Thunder13

Hey Guys new to the forums here. I am running a 2011 yamaha fz8 put a little bit of work into it. iv got V&H cs one blackout slip on with pcv and o2 opt., K&N filter and am blocking off the ais and doing the lars mod today. the fuel maps on the pcv arent that great they either make my bike run hot or idle weird are there any fuel maps anyone recommends? thanks a bunvh guys

robbys66

airbox mod, decat, term Akra e AIS close , lambda connected
Exist for download one map for my PCV?
Thx from Italy

ValouFZ8

Hi everyone !

I have a FZ8 2012 with KN air filter, decat full exhaust akrapovic without DB killer, could you send me a map for my Power Commander 5 please ? [email protected]

Thanks a lot in advance !!!

Val