Posi-Lock(R)

JDZIII

When I originally discovered these lil wonders I recieved them with my order of the Kellerman LED indicators from Speigler which where super awsome. The Posi-Locks made it super easy to istall the indicator wiring to the OEM wiring.

I eventually needed to add more led strips I used as side indicators and they where easy to unscrew. Since I only had 5 I used them up quickly.

Now they make Taps [Posi-Taps(TM)] and I plan on ordering a bunch of different ones along with thier new Posi-Tite(TM) pcs that are weather proof.

I think they're a great product and I wanted to share with you guys on the forums considering how easy they make bringing wiring together or making taps easier without the hassle. Its a piece of mind that they'll work first time around unlike other splicers I've used which seem to be cheap and don't always make a connection. It's true what they say, "It's the little things that make a big difference."

Posi-Lock(R) - The Best Connectors You'll Ever Use!

Last edited:

Teslank

seriously... never ever use this on a motorcycle or cars... they arent made to resist vibrations and corrosion

solder and shrink tubes, always! or use oem style weather proof connectors

JDZIII

um

This was a product review. I've had mine on for two years. They resist vibration just fine. twist tight, if you want, a lil blue loctite, electrical tape, or heat shrink over it. They work just fine without peranently linking the wires. Especially if you need to take the headlight assembly apart again. Rather twist off/on then have to cut the wiring.

Teslank

i am a mechanic and just know how bullshit those type of connections are, they are gonna be fine for a few years then corrosion will **** all the electrical system :)

pigdog

i have a couple of those connectors in my tool kit. never had to use them yet. if you want to disconnect, GM weatherpac makes so many connectors it will make your eyes cross. when you push these bad boys in, they make a nice SNAP!

Rotaryknight

the posi-tap actually looks like it does a nice job for small wire tap jobs. This is the first time I heard of their products.

I like how they designed it to quickly tap into a wire.

JDZIII

MAN

i have a couple of those connectors in my tool kit. never had to use them yet. if you want to disconnect, GM weatherpac makes so many connectors it will make your eyes cross. when you push these bad boys in, they make a nice SNAP!

You aren't lie'n. They got a ton. That'll clean up my electrical in the headlight real nice.

Weather Pack Terminals Seals Connectors Splices | Weatherpack | Sealed Electrical Connection | Weather Pack – Components and Tools | Weather Pack System