Pit Bull Rear Stand

n8kdfz8

So I finally bought my rear stand today! I was debating on which brand of rear stands to get. And this "PIT BULL" rear stand had a lot of great reviews so I went to cycle gear and picked up some black "Speedmetal" rear spools and this stand, and MAN! this thing is NICE! Super stable, looks great, has the ability to stand up rear of bikes standard(without spools) or spooled and it better out live my bike like pit bull claims. LOL! I also made the decision to buy this brand because I plan to do most of my own Maint. and repairs.

Next up....Factory Yamaha Service Manual!!!

That way i can share with you guys if needed! I was quoted $80 for it at dealer and that seems like a pretty decent in price!

H

Hoover

I have the Pit Bull. Love it. A while back, someone on here posted a link to the Yamaha service manual on line.

Wieb27

I have the service manual for the 2011 model in .pdf format. It's a rather large file but I could share it with you if you have an idea how...

D

DJK1505

There are web share sites out there, basically you post your pdf up, and give the address to whoever you want to access it. Thats how I got mine, but can not remember the freaking web site. Will do some research and see if I can find anything quick.

DJ

You know on my buell forum they have all the manuals posted in a permanent location with links on the home page. Any way we could do this?

n8kdfz8

I have the service manual for the 2011 model in .pdf format. It's a rather large file but I could share it with you if you have an idea how...

Thanks for offer! But IDK how other than an email. But it's cool ill still pick me up one, Thanks again!

W

WARPTH

that looks like one great stand! did you find any flex in it? ive got a cheap one that once the weight of the bikes on it its like the arms are almost against the swing arms but clear heaps before hand!

n8kdfz8

that looks like one great stand! did you find any flex in it? ive got a cheap one that once the weight of the bikes on it its like the arms are almost against the swing arms but clear heaps before hand!

i thought the pics didnt work? hmm? oh well.....as far as any flex? no not at, this thing is extremely solid! i kicked the stand (pretending my kids ran by and tripped over handle) and shook the bike and nothing moves at all. i actually push and pull the bike into place with ease thats how I was able to get so close to the car!