Pikes peak

A_G

Anybody going to pikes peak (the race ) ?

I'll be there

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

sirdyza

When is it?

I heard of this race recently, and would really like to go (plus it is in my backyard). It would be a shame to miss it being this close.

A_G

Yea I'd been up it in a car when I lived up that way, but I got an offer to work in the pits so me and the 8 are going.

A_G

I guess when it gets closer I'll make a thread and start dumping pics of behind the scenes. Here's one of the bikes I'm pitting for

A_G

I forgot to update this thread but I'm here, we passed tech, got a lot of lifts and will have to make a photobucket for them.

A_G

Here's just a few.

I saw guy Martin's bike (didn't have my phone on me) but it's a turboed Suzuki making 320hp

Greg Tracy is speaking for the driver/rider meetings

A_G

First photo is the rv spot where me and the crew chief are staying. There's a 1200 Ninja, fz1, my fz8

A_G

We placed first in qualifying. I rode my bike down to fan fest park next to our bike guy martin shows up on his.

So there's two triumph bonnevilles a fz8

Now that I'm looking at the full photo our bike didn't show up. Guy martin is on a 340 hp turbo bike, our rider mark shim beat him by 2 tenths of a second at devils playground Wednesday on a 73 Bonneville

Last edited: