picked it up in a trade

rvt001

Was looking on Craigslist to kill some time and came across a 2013 yamaha fz8. Figured I would research it and see if I would like it. Seemed like a great bike. Contacted the seller who listed he was open to trades for RWD powerful vehicles. Had a LT1 swapped RX7 that was getting boring to me. Figured I would shoot him a message and see if he liked the car. He sure did. I am in NC and he was back in CT for the winter and drove all the way down with bike in tow on back of truck. Everything checked out and the bike only has 1991 miles with aftermarket exhaust, and widescreen. It is the matte gray. First thing I did was removed decals. I do that with anything I get, they are not paying me to ride bike, so I am not being there mobile billboard. Love the bike, haven't driven it but a mile around my neighborhood until after the holidays when i can get tags for it. Look forward to many rides ahead.

Keach

Enjoy the bike! That car sounds interesting and cool! You'll love the bike tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rvt001

motorcycle.jpg

I already did fender eliminator, changed all lights and mirrors. painted exhaust and added rim tape. Removed badges as well