Phoenix Area?

Tix

Give me at least a week and I'm game.

I'll have to force my ex wife to take the kids. Fun times...

F3NIX

Hey man wanted to try and get some of you phoenicians on the bikes over the weekend for a Prescott ride or something north. Let me know if uour interested. We can double up with our girls or have some solo fun!!

F3NIX

Wake up AZ riders!! The mornings have been beautiful...hopefully they will stay that way...im looking to find some riders in Phoenix area to go ride with. I have done the yarnell/prescott ru. A few times now and its a blast. Lets vet together and plan a nice ride!!

mckshred

I'm in.....

Any AZ riders out there that want to group up for a ride soon??
Az rider here! I get out every weekend and commute 3-4 times a week. 18k miles on my '8'. Live on the east side, but do Prescott, Payson - Pine - Clints Well rides all the time. Give me a heads up and I'm in.

G

GNoiZZ

Another AZ rider, let me know when you wanna go for a ride.

LimitedEdition

Been lurking for awhile, now in the market for an FZ8. If you're in the Phoenix area and have one for sale, please PM me. In the North Phoenix area.

Hope to be joining you guys soon...making the switch from an R6 over to something a little more comfortable.

LimitedEdition

Get a FZ1. Turn it naked if you don't like the look. Way better bike and they are cheap.

Interesting recommendation considering the forum. Not too interested in the FZ1, I know the FZ8 suspension leaves more to be desired, but that looks like an easy fix if it really bothers me.

edit: put a deposit down on an FZ8 today, should have it on Friday. Planning a Payson trip on 1/24...

Last edited:

F3NIX

Its time to get the bike ride together!! Let me know if you are interested. I am thinking of planning a trip for Sat April 11th. I havent decided on where to go, but we can decide that once we see whos going to show...lets get some rides in before it gets any warmer!!