Penrite Everyday Full Synthetic 10w 40

kjonas75

About a week ago I stocked up on Penrite Everyday Full Synthetic 10w40 oil (meets JASO MA). They came in 5L contain and cost $40 at SuperCheap Auto, after a 20% discount (usually $50).

I know Penrite do specific Motorbike oils but this particular oil is a really good value full synthetic.

I just hit 1000km on my FZ8 here in Brisbane, and changed oil today.
Gear changes are very smooth.

Here is the oil spec

EVERYDAY FULL SYNTHETIC 10W-40 - Penrite Oil

Last edited:

sinclap2

Lazy
Nice bargain!

I just put some Fuchs 10W-40 in mine from stupor-cheap, 'cept mine was $54 (on special) for 4 litres, so you win :D

F

Fazed

I saw Penrites motorcycle oil range yesterday when I was in Auto 1. It's quite well priced too. Still don't see the need to stop using the Penrite diesel oil I've been using in my bikes for the last 7 years.

F

Fazed

Penrite is an Aussie brand and about the only Aussie brand that is competitively priced with international ones. (See, I do shop local if priced right)

Diesel oil has extra additives that keep the motor cleaner and has higher specifications than normal oil. I've also been using it in cars for years.

With motorcycles you can use any oil, just have to make sure that the oil doesn't contain friction modifiers or your clutch will slip. Oh and in the correct viscosity range.

Ignacio-Arg

Penrite is an Aussie brand and about the only Aussie brand that is competitively priced with international ones. (See, I do shop local if priced right)

Diesel oil has extra additives that keep the motor cleaner and has higher specifications than normal oil. I've also been using it in cars for years.

With motorcycles you can use any oil, just have to make sure that the oil doesn't contain friction modifiers or your clutch will slip. Oh and in the correct viscosity range.

:tup: thanks!