Outlaw Racing Motorcycle passenger belt handles

There aren't many product I feel super excited to give a 5 star review to, but these were great.

My daughter has taken an interest in riding...(first time snuck a ride while mom was taking a nap and liked it enough to bag the next day to get her a nice motorcycle jacket and gloves to be safer) with me and I have taken her 3-4 times around town (basically 25 mph) and I would worry as she is riding on the back of a sport bike with no backrest (and what 10 year old girl wants to be seen hugging her dad tight). Beyond that I felt every movement made as she would shift what shoulder she looked over to see different things.

Today I put this on and we gave it a try. Without being wrapped around me tight she was able to keep straighter up on the bike and less intense movements to look at different things. I could still feel her on the bike without a random shift here and there. On accelerations if it was too hard I could feel the belt tug at my stomach and I could instantly go easy on the throttle.

With this I felt comfortable enough to take her on some more roads with more curves at a faster speed and we both felt much more comfortable.

The only thing I do not know is the durability as I just received it and used it once, but it appears to be heavy duty (think of typical backpack strap, only 2-3x wider by 2x thicker and a huge buckle).

She is super excited for the first day of school to come as I promised to drop her off.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B1FXB3Q/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1]Amazon.com: Motorcycle Passenger Belt Handles: Automotive[/ame]