Opening round of MotoGP...

lothodon

Super Moderator
maladin was so right about the ama when he left. letting buell race a VERY overpowered bike in the same class was their downfall. it's not been the same since.

wsb is the only league with any "real" competition.

if honda has their way, EVERY crt team (motogp) next year will be on a honda, thereby winning the manufacturers award without even an attempt.

i still stand behind my idea to copy indy racing. honda (or duc, or yamaha...) makes ALL the engines for a year (switch off every other or something) and find out what the technicians and riders are really made of.

C

Camo

I think moto gp is obviously the pinnacle but there needs to be more manufactures.
The cost is just so overinflated it keeps the likes of Suzuki, kawazaki, bmw and aprillia focusing on Sbk....SBK is great, Sykes in superpole is a Freak!!
I also changed my mind about the CRT, it's a waste of time, money and resources.
They need to bring the costing down and entice the rest back with a format or setup that will bring all manufactures closer and onto a more level playing field.

Either way, I love it all! Hell, I'll watch the British super bike series if it's on tellie. It's pretty good racing too, some of the tracks look great.