ontario meet

I seen some interest in a meet in Ontario just thought I would start a thread so we can maybe start getting something together seeing as the season will be here shortly!

shadowman

I seen some interest in a meet in Ontario just thought I would start a thread so we can maybe start getting something together seeing as the season will be here shortly!

Hmmm..... I'm not so sure. It's freezing rain here right now.:hbwall:
Seriously though, I may be up for a meet, depending on when and where.

canader

Yeah we had tree's come down last night from the ice! Had a nice ride last weekend though! I'm in for a meet, I'm still yet to see another fz8 rider on the road!

Stangrrr

Weekend Rider
I'm in for a meet! Will be out of town on a business trip to Germany for 2 weeks starting tomorrow, so anytime after that! Maybe spring will have arrived by the time I get back!

chodatus

sooo cold

finally starting to rain here the rest of the snow should be gone in the next week or so and if it keeps raining it will help to clean off the roads a whole bunch!

canader

Im not a big fan of riding on May 24 but now that the suns somewhat out most of the time I'm down for a Saturday ride! Im in Peterborough but am down for a meet anywhere!

bobbyb

Sault ste Marie is my town. haven't seen any other 8's here several FZ1 though. I have approx 500 k on this season so far, too much snow!
B

shadowman

Im not a big fan of riding on May 24 but now that the suns somewhat out most of the time I'm down for a Saturday ride! Im in Peterborough but am down for a meet anywhere!

Hey Canader, I've got some crap to do on Saturday morning, but if you're up for a ride on Saturday afternoon, let me know. I'm in Newcastle, but I usually head north or east to ride... less traffic and better roads.
We could meet in Peterborough around 1:00?

canader

Hey Canader, I've got some crap to do on Saturday morning, but if you're up for a ride on Saturday afternoon, let me know. I'm in Newcastle, but I usually head north or east to ride... less traffic and better roads.
We could meet in Peterborough around 1:00?

Sorry I meant I don't usually ride on May 24! Had a close call two years in a row! Any weekend after tho. Or maybe Monday! Bike is stored in Oshawa until sunday or monday also.

shadowman

Sorry I meant I don't usually ride on May 24! Had a close call two years in a row! Any weekend after tho. Or maybe Monday! Bike is stored in Oshawa until sunday or monday also.

No worries. I'll probably get out Saturday afternoon and/or Sunday. I'm afraid Monday's traffic will be the worst of the weekend.
We'll try again later in the season.

chodatus

Canlan Sports

Saw someone with a FZ8 Anniversary Edition yesturday at Canlan Sports in Mississauga. Was that you Shadowman?

I usually ride the Fazer there but got a ride yesturday.