OC to the IE

jeffcali

Anybody around the area?

I'm commuting with the FZ8 back and forth from the IE and OC and haven't seen any other FZ8 yet.

Dealer told me that they've only sold two others, so just asking to see if they're around.

Having a blast on mine!

Mrpacis

I'm from Monrovia. Haven't seen one until I saw one leaving a dealership place called berts megamall

rug_burn

I live in Brea, and go out to Chino and the IE via Carbon Canyon at least a couple times a week- other canyons as well. a little colder than the freeway in the morning, but a helluva lot safer, even though I gotta keep myself from overdoing the speed. It's a beautiful drive. Which way do you come to OC, on the 91 fwy?

It's funny- the only other FZ8 I've ever seen on the road was in Punta del Este, Uruguay- and the guy said he was on this forum. It surprised me that Harleys are really popular down there- they were all over the place. And just like here, everywhere were guys in their harley outfits- harley vests, harley jackets, harley t-shirts, bandanas and probably even harley underwear.

Last edited:

RyanSterling

Suspension Mod Evangelist
Im in West LA, Playa Vista area. I have seen one or two on the street. But yeah, seem pretty rare around here. I saw one a few Sundays ago at the 76 station on PCH where everyone stops before hitting the canyon's. Thats the first time I have seen another one up close so to speak.

waypoint

mod squad
I'm in Thousand Oaks, just 3 minutes from Westlake entrance into the canyons so I ride Mulholland Snake, Piuma, Stunt, Decker, Encinal etc and I never see another 8. I know there's 1 or 2 others cause each time I visit rockstorephotos.com I see pictures of them. If anyone ever gets out this way, let me know and we'll hook up.

RyanSterling

Suspension Mod Evangelist
I'm in Thousand Oaks, just 3 minutes from Westlake entrance into the canyons so I ride Mulholland Snake, Piuma, Stunt, Decker, Encinal etc and I never see another 8. I know there's 1 or 2 others cause each time I visit rockstorephotos.com I see pictures of them. If anyone ever gets out this way, let me know and we'll hook up.

There should be a few on there of me actually. I haven't been riding Malibu much lately though. It's too crowded for me on weekends. I have been tooling around in Palos Verdes lately. I usually go on Sundays before noon.

kodoq88

Ontario to chino everyday here. Never seen 8 yet I saw 9 couple months ago

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

gtdubber

South IE here. I'll commute out to OC every once in a while for work. Only as needed. Weekends I'll take Ortega over to OC for breakfast / lunch (depends on time).