Norcal riders!

SeñorJack

El Guapo
Do we have any riders up near sacramento??

I ride lake berryessa to napa, north to mendocino, El dorado hills, placerville and tahoe areas all the time. everyday if I can for a bit. Always down to ride with more people.

Socal too where you guys at? Im down there frequently :) I like just about any road off the 210 haha

Ronin_Lee

socal rider here :D i am in the oceanside area, i was wondering if there's any sports bike riders club dow here :)

anelson24

From so cal! Hour north of LA in palmdale! Lets get together! There's a couple more guys on here in so cal too!

SeñorJack

El Guapo
socal rider here :D i am in the oceanside area, i was wondering if there's any sports bike riders club dow here :)

i know san diego has two really big sports bike riding groups. i am lazy so there is no link but i googled san diego riding groups i think. great riding down there!

SeñorJack

El Guapo
From so cal! Hour north of LA in palmdale! Lets get together! There's a couple more guys on here in so cal too!

im down man! I actually live in sacramento right now but i am in la about twice a month on the yamaha

I was thinking it would be cool to have the halves of california make a post here, then if people subscribe, everyone will get the notification instead of PMs. i saw the az guys doin that.

haha and everytime I see palmdale I cant help but sing a little afroman :) paaaamdaaaaale, come back toooo meeee

anelson24

im down man! I actually live in sacramento right now but i am in la about twice a month on the yamaha

I was thinking it would be cool to have the halves of california make a post here, then if people subscribe, everyone will get the notification instead of PMs. i saw the az guys doin that.

haha and everytime I see palmdale I cant help but sing a little afroman :) paaaamdaaaaale, come back toooo meeee

hahaha yeah ive actually seen him live at a local venue out here...:D you ride all the way down here?!

SeñorJack

El Guapo
niiiiice! ya i used to live in mexicali and i was working in el centro. I rode the 8 oer the border everyday haha

anelson24

very interesting... I will try my best! its far enough out id love to make it. where do you guys go out?

Never been out..kind of a meet and greet thing..hit some twisties and have a good time...let me know man, would be cool, planning on bringing some other people from out here by me too..should be cool

G

GNoiZZ

Another SoCal rider here, from the Big Bear area. When you guys are up for a ride ....would love to join.

SeñorJack

El Guapo
san jo whats up?? I got a buddy in that area with an fz1. hes a craY bike cop that drags knee like nuts... i dont ride with him alot haha. im down for a trip to san jose. what roads do you guys ride down there? we ride berryessa and placerville up in my neck of the woods