Newness

SeñorJack

El Guapo
sorry, I just got tired of seeing "dude magnet" here everyday. so here is a new thread. this currently accounts for 1/3 of all of the ladies only threads. where you at ladies? Tammy- you still here?

SeñorJack

El Guapo
im not hating on the dude, magnet thing, im sure it is a dude magnet. all cool things to dudes are dude magnets.

but ill tell you what- everytime i flip up my visor when im in mexico, and las guapas see my bike and my blue eyes.... well, there is a reason I had to take off the passenger pegs ;)

Jacek3743

im not hating on the dude, magnet thing, im sure it is a dude magnet. all cool things to dudes are dude magnets.

but ill tell you what- everytime i flip up my visor when im in mexico, and las guapas see my bike and my blue eyes.... well, there is a reason I had to take off the passenger pegs ;)

Does everything get bright and move in slow motion as your long, flowy hair blow in the sudden breeze while taking off your helmet?

alexk

Weekend Rider
Does everything get bright and move in slow motion as your long, flowy hair blow in the sudden breeze while taking off your helmet?

For me it sure does!

Yes... 6'5", blue eyes, long blonde(ish) locks falling out of the helmet... I get all sorts of stares and adoring looks... alas, it's mostly from the guys. =p

I'd have smiled if I'd had more than 4 hours sleep that night...

Last edited:

SeñorJack

El Guapo
haha nice! my locks are a little less golden, and a little less flowing haha

in mexico, you would need a bat to keep them off you

cambo

Avid Rider
For me it sure does!

Yes... 6'5", blue eyes, long blonde(ish) locks falling out of the helmet... I get all sorts of stares and adoring looks... alas, it's mostly from the guys. =p

I'd have smiled if I'd had more than 4 hours sleep that night...

hahahaha!!! damnit that's awesome!

schmittz

Met a chick from jamaica(queens) today, she had a fz8, shorty levers, lowered, aftermarket kickstand, puig fly screen, gold grips, and she only had 2800 miles on her bike. Cool lady though. Don't think shes on here..