New to Fz8

nctrooper

Just bought a 2011 Fz8. Sold my 2007 R6 to buy it. Guess i'm getting old and wanted a more upright riding position so my neck and hands didn't hurt all the time. Anyway hello from NC.

MotoZen

Welcome! Let me know if you want me to add you to the member map.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

pigdog

welcome from california. where its about to rain. (thank god) be safe. and as my mother said as i pulled out of the driveway 43 years ago on my 68 bsa thunderbolt, "don't forget your seat belt".

Shorted

Welcome! I also sold my 2005 ZX6R to get a 2012 FZ8 last year for the same reasons and couldn't be happier! I am sure you will to.

stormin1

Ditto

Hey I just purchased a 2011 FZ8S in this last two weeks it seems to be very good as I have never had a Yamaha in the 30 plus years of riding.Now it is time to enjoy.:)

ZombieCrewChief

Just bought a 2011 Fz8. Sold my 2007 R6 to buy it. Guess i'm getting old and wanted a more upright riding position so my neck and hands didn't hurt all the time. Anyway hello from NC.

Good move. Something about this bike just attracts me. I did sort of the same move. Sold the 09 Pearl White Gixxer 750, got the 12' FZ8. She or He (whatever you name your bike) will give you a grin. Welcome...

fz8junkie

Krillz your only 2 hours away we deffinatly need to meet up one week/weekend and banks will do you guys dm me your contact info so were not blowing up a thread

Rbk001

Hey nctrooper, i'm a police officer at UNC. Hopefully will be purchasing a FZ8 in the very near future. Hopefully I will see you around.

nctrooper

Hey nctrooper, i'm a police officer at UNC. Hopefully will be purchasing a FZ8 in the very near future. Hopefully I will see you around.

Hey Rbk001. my screen name is a direct reflection of what I do so stay safe. Guess I'm too lazy to think of something original for a screen name.