New season...

Motogpmad

I cant wait Camo. My life revolves around the bike racing season. What are your domestic searies like in OZ? I live quite central to most of the circuits here in the uk so i get to go to quite a few BSB races. Also off to Assen this year to watch motogp. Going to be a cracking season i think what with all the new riders and especially rossi back at Yamaha.

Bring it on.

D

Deleted member 438

I think it's just going to be another Yamaha v Honda factory battle again, and it should be a little more interesting battle than last year with the Marquez addition to Honda and Rossi to Yam. Just last year I got into watching super motocross and that's helping me fill a couple more months of the year with racing.

C

Camo

Domestic series isn't overly popular here, though it's good racing. It needs alot more money tipped into it...
I'm more interested to see how Marquez goes trying to bully his way around the big boys this year. It could see him binning it more than winning it.
How good do the yamahas look!
Ducatti is in for another rough season by the looks of things... You gotta wonder how far in the wrong direction did Rossi take that bike?

D

Deleted member 438

For sure Marquez will bring bring some aggressiveness to the field. Lets see how many times they make him start in the back of the grid.

C

calscrazy

Same thing here camo. AMA has good sportbike class racing. Superbike class has issues. Blake young takes second in championship last year, wins some races, ton of podiums and loses his ride. Superbike is dominated by Yamaha and Suzuki. No other manufacturers do anything. The same company that runs NASCAR runs AMA. Good reason why it has problems. I can't remember but I think they even lessened how many positions pay.

C

calscrazy

I will be at race in Austin. I will get as many pics as I can but I am only allowed to use the cheap camera. Spouse doesn't allow me to use her really nice one. The last one got broke by a tailbag that wasn't zipped up. Oooooops!