RD GUY

hey just joined i got 2012 fz8 50th yosh slip on,fender elimenator,k/n,pazzo shortys,gaffer brake lines,yamaha,rad grill,frame sliders,seat cowl,lowers,spools,gas cap accent,pilots,did vx gold,vortex 48 tooth black ,afam15 front,pilots,corbin(thats a whole other story),stock exhaust hanger w/footpeg removed,bike went 11.23 in 1/4 before gear change at 119.mph I post pictures when I get a camara and learn how to,just learning how to use computor,Im old

RD GUY

yes cant wait to try w/new gearing at grand bend sparta is kind of crappie but its only 25 mins from home

waypoint

mod squad
hey just joined i got 2012 fz8 50th yosh slip on,fender elimenator,k/n,pazzo shortys,gaffer brake lines,yamaha,rad grill,frame sliders,seat cowl,lowers,spools,gas cap accent,pilots,did vx gold,vortex 48 tooth black ,afam15 front,pilots,corbin(thats a whole other story),stock exhaust hanger w/footpeg removed,bike went 11.23 in 1/4 before gear change at 119.mph I post pictures when I get a camara and learn how to,just learning how to use computor,Im old

Wow! That's a hell of a bike... :drooling:
Welcome to the forum and yes.... PLEASE post pics.

Lee_533

Welcome. Hope you love your fz8 as much as we do. What's your top speed with the gear change? I'm 15 on the front but was scared to go 48 on the rear. I ride track so grunt in corners is good but I don't want to be going 100 on the front straight.

W

WARPTH

:welcome:

your officially the fastest on the forum with a 11.2 @ 119mph :rockon:

can i ask... how much do you weigh?