New - FZ8-S (Fazer8) - Australia

sinclap2

Lazy
Hi Everyone

Got my bike two weeks ago (FZ8-S/Fazer8 - Blue) and the smile hasn't left my face since. :D Not the best time to get a bike, just before winter. But it is the best time to buy one!

I have already ordered a slew of parts and bits. Exhaust, gear indicator and lower-side farings from JMV concepts, plus a bunch of smaller stuff.

Yeah, another Australian joining the site :p

C

Camo

Sweet! Glad to see our numbers growing mate, you'll need to throw up some pics when you get done with your bits...And you did say you got that in the blue? I didn't think the blue was available in Oz? Lucky bastard! :)

sinclap2

Lazy
Thanks guys.

Yep in Blue, I got a good deal. I bought it second-hand with 80km of the clock and saved a bucket load off the new price. The bloke bought it for his wife and she didn't like it or ride it. Her loss, my gain!

Went for a bit of a run with a couple of mates this morning (a quick 160km), damn it like this bike! :D

This is the run:
Wagga Wagga NSW to Wagga Wagga NSW - Google Maps

When everything is installed I will, definitely upload some photos.

Ronzo

Congrats, Man! :welcome: I saw that bike advertised and was tempted but I really wanted the black version. I've only got 800Km up so nothing over 6000 rpm yet :) ;the 2Bros muffler I fitted sounds awesome. Great bike!
Ronzo